Saturday, June 20, 2015

yoga helps keeping your relationship stronger.......Alok

I will start doing yoga at home again and try to be regular from today.My net mania leaves no time for own health. However I will not force same on others in family and friends. A caution: all those who start yoga without supervision pl. do slowly, do not bend yourself too much in any exercise and do warm up before starting. Start with limited minutes to increases slowly day by day. Surya namaskar ( u can name it differently if u like ) was introduced to me by Shri Deepak a co dealer of air conditioners while we were out of station for dealers meet. He was doing surya namaskar even in that 5 star hotel daily. He told that Alok bhai this is a exercise which will keep you active and fit sexually  lifetime. And by doing just 10 times a day. But my activism and net addiction did not allow me for long to continue. Those whose culture allows Surya namaskar then do learn and start from two times a day to doing more in few days. It does miracle to your back bone/ spinal cord. And if u know a little about sex education ( which hardly any Indian knows) then u will confirm that message/ signal for excitement and erection goes from brain to the down  there thru spine and if spine is healthy ( fit and flexible and strong ) then u get faster and better. All the best to all those trying Yoga today. But pl. do not impose this on anyone.

1 comment:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a self-help blog author and reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @ipersuade.

    ReplyDelete