Friday, May 18, 2012

NO SEX 3 months of marriage -- Divorce?

harry NO SEX 3 months of marriage -- Divorce? I fell in love with a girl whom i met on shaadi.com ( matrimonial website ) I liked her she was very beautifull her way of talking and behavior was very good. I was not very keen to get married because of all the bad things i saw in others marriages . But after meeting this girl i thought this is good girl . I was having debt over me . I told her my exact situation I dont have have father he died in 2007 . We are middle class family . I was workign as freelance website designer. I was earning good but was paying my debt . I told her i had to pay my debt and get my sister maried so i need time she was ok with it . But slowly slowly she started forcing me to make it faster but i was not ready so i started to ignore her a bit . One day she asked me that when will you ask my family i told her i have to pay my debt first then only i can think about it . That finally she said she got engaged already . I got shattered . She behaved like the marriage was forced on her and she cant do anything but slowly slowly a day came she rejected that guy and told him everything abt us . Her parents got ready to get us married . Both of our family met and we got married on 4th March 2012. I thought now my life will become good. But the result was exactly opposite . She started fighting with me from very first day on small small issues. I also use to get provoked and started shouting at her . But Her behaviour become abnormal day by day i started beating myself in hope that she will understand my pain and will stop all thse things but she didnt stopped. after 2 months i convinced her and ask her why she is doing this thing and she accepted that what ever she dreamed she is not getting that and shee feels that she cheated with her family and in dipression she use to do this . I forgot to tell during this periods she started putting false allegation on me my mom and sister also . I convince her that we should go visit doctor we fixed an appointment where she told everything . doctor said they will have to do some test but she refused an dsaid you want to prove me mental . I tried a lot but allmy efforts are of no use. We didnt had s*xual intercourse till now. She openly says that she dont want to have any thing related to s*x till we have enough money . Every time i feel rejected. Whole night she use to fight with my life has become zero . I cant even concetrate on my work . My income is decreased from 60000 to 15000 ( average ) . She even asked me for divorce . The only reason she is staying with me is because she cant go back .But My life has become hell . I cant keep my mom and sis with me because i fear she can put any allegation on them and put us behind Bars Our Indian law is **** . look for (498 A dowry Law ). Please suggest me . I cant even commit suicide cause i have debt and if i got died my mom and sis has to pay back The things I have written is only 50 % of what i am facing :( =================================================================================================================== Tajobsindia For already experience proposed litigants not much could be said in terms of advise. Before marriage you knew about our black Laws is it now so from your own facts. However since you approached us first, here are limited remedies available on face of it; 1. Use protection for any gratis s*x granted by her now-on. Donot think ofnanha munna chand sa sitara arrival at this stage at all. 2. Bear her for 9 more months. 3. File for divorce on no marital s*x grounds if no-s*x facts continues for another 9 months or so. 4. Continue on 15 K income till another 1 year. Only thing that you will pay is more compounded interest on your debts atleast after you file for divorce the maint. to housewife will be less na i.e. calculated on 15 K minus liabilities of un-married sister + retired parents upkeep expenses are deducted along with yours and not on 60 K so see how much saving you are saved from already knowning Law. 5. If she wants to file DV / 498a even if your parents / sister not with you she can still file and array them. Outcome will be what are another discussion matter 6. Shift from parents home and take accom. for self and lady for 2 K. Sustain living standards in rest of the income by sharing obligation to un-married sister + retired parents out of 15 K. 7. Record aggressive domestic violence behavior of wife and keep safe custody outside four walls with a reliable source / friend such original medias. 8. Make daily a habit of just reading last 20 post replies in criminal / civil / family law sections by lawyers till case(s) filed and case(s) on floor of Court(s). Continue life as a debit man instead of as an ATM card holder till case(s) on floor of Court(s). Nothing comes as incentive to beautiful wife from a pauper husband hope you read somewhere during pre marriage Legal research?. Follow that saying. Keeping a beautiful wife minus s*x is a problem as well as parting from a beautiful wife on account of same not much s*x is also a happy parting theory in practice. Hence lift your self esteem and behave like a alfa male instead of whimping like sadio se satayi hui females. In my views based on your facts not much remedies available as one shot syrup. ===================================================================================================================== harry SIr can u please explain this point . 1. Use protection for any gratis s*x granted by her now-on. Donot think ofnanha munna chand sa sitara arrival at this stage at all. More facts of my life # As per income is concerned my payments comes into joint account of my sister and me . she is the primary account holder and payments comes on her name #My mother is getting army pension of 13000 out of which she is paying 5000 as monthly installment towards loan she took for me 150000 (pension loan) #My wife is also working as teacher sallary 150000 #Her father works as reader with judge in district court. #My sister and mother lives in other town around 100 km away from here. #My home is on the name of my mother. #One day my mom told her if both of you will continue fight like this i will have no choice . i will have to get you a rented accomodation and you will have to live there. In response she said to me if you left the house i will commit suicide . #One day we were having genral discussion and i told her how much my mom and sister suffered because of my father's illness and my study . And i want to give this house to my sister .she started fighting with me on this point . #Sir you are saying ki sadiyo sein satyi hui female . I accept it . I m really sadiyo sein satai hui female . 2 mahine mein jannat dikha di gai hein . #mujhe apne ghar mein ghusne sein darr lagta hein bahar jane ka bahan adhundta rehta hu. #one more thign from last few days i had started doing voice recording using my phone . ==================================================================================================================== Alok Tholiya Pl. send me ur address and I will send u my small book Kahe hot Adhir. Everyone including gods had some tough moments in life and at that time being calm, positive is necessary. Money is not everything and love and care will improve relationship. Good spiritaul insttitution, pravachan, books and senior matured family members can help. Do not rush to spoil life of both of u. When she is not leaving u that says a lot that she wants to keep marriage but expects much more then what she is getting. Togather both of u can achieve a lot. Have patience and do not reacte harshly to her. If she is immature and u react same way then u too become immature. It will never harm if u remain quite and understand her that she had some dreams ( not shown by you) but now r shattered ( in her eyes) and hence the reaction. And nearest available is u on whom she can put the entire anger on. try to be a happy escape goat. I am sure things will improve, see a good marriage counselor, attend yoga, listen to Osho. Concentrate on work. Rise and u will win her. Braeking is easy but making it successful is the infine job and all married have to constantly work on improving relationship and keeping spose happy.As time passes she will become matured and respond well today is your turn. Come back when your all peaceful, matured and responsible efforts fail. We shall see then. By just seeing a boil/ foda we cant declare it as a cancer and cut your limbs or allow you to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment