Thursday, May 17, 2012

My advise to relative on asking me some suggestions abt son's marriage

Mr Alok Tholiya ✆ tholiya@yahoo.com 5:40 PM (4 hours ago) 1. Thanks for honoring me by seeking some suggestions. 2. I hv made some corrections and JIJI can advise more. 3.It needs proper typing may be pampoo or dampoo or jiji's exec. can help. 4. I think if u r on job then mention accordingly there is nothing wrong in that but saying something and later one finds something is not liked. 5. Pampoo has to reduce weight and ponch if any. Noone likes ponch even on a oldy like me then ????? 6. Can u mention pampoo 's package?? 7. Can u mention gross family income?? 8. Add photo on Biodata. 9. Mention some special awards won / recognition received. Rest is great . Marry him as soon as possible as choice reduces thereafter. Find with in circle if possible where family and girl is known. 10. Do not ask dowery/ budget. 11. Register on digambarjains.com 12. Once ready ask all of us / close to refer suitable match but give them basic requirements beforehand.. 13. See all biodata but see minimum girls in person ( only when biodata is very appealing. Send me all mails at: atholiya@gmail.com Thanks and Regards, Alok Tholiya,

No comments:

Post a Comment