Sunday, June 23, 2013

Advise by Alok to person seeking advise for Divorce

There are 1 Replies to this message

rajkumar


software engineer
[ Scorecard : 24]
PRO CHAT CALL
1
2
3
4
5
Thank Contributor : Send PM
Posted about 8 hours ago Quote Report Abuse

Hi ,
My name is rajkumar i am married on feb 2013 , this is my second marriage my first wife was died beacause of health problem.
My second wife is a divorse. my second marriage was an arranged marriage only. After the first day of my marriage i feel my wife is not a matured girl. she is behaving like a 10 year child immediately i informed to her parents but they cried and convinced me and my parents.
After 2 months now for each and every thing she is depending on me. She is treating me as her father i tried to explain her you are married girl so behave like a woman not like child.
Her first marriage husband also not had a s*x with her. she avoided her and he always sleep alone and he never loved so after three months both the family had a discussion and got a mutual divorse.
Now  I am every day getting mental torture from my wife. she is speaking the word same words repeatedly example she will tell goodnight for 5 to 6 times in 30 minutes. she is not changing her character if i lost my control she starts crying and repeatedely tells dont leave me i will change , i will change.
Oneday she came with her father and brought all her jewels and went to his home. saying she is not ready to live with me. Now i am also not interrested to live with her. so kindly guide me.


Alok Tholiya I am Online


self employed
[ Scorecard : 709] [edit]
[edit photo]
Posted less than a minute ago Quote

I do not find any serious reasons for u to divorce and ruin home. To keep it happy home u need to approach immediately qualified Sexologist / andrologist/ urologist. On his giving clearance u have to approach relationship councillor a qualified MA psychologist or PHD psychologist.  Their age should be atleast 40+ as u need a proffessional who are not only well qualified but are also holistic and well expirienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment