Thursday, February 28, 2013

My reply to divorce seeker ...




http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=75863&offset=0#.UTALwKKw2So




Hi,
in Brief; my family and me are victim of 498a &
 DV act, i applied for divorce the wife did not appear in
 family court and the divorce was rejected. 
I appealed in  High court and she appeared 
after i paid legal charges as per direction from court. 
The court dismissed my petition ordering " the respondent
 shall with draw all the criminal cases against the
 husband and join him the parent and brothers of the 
respondant shall not interfior in the marital life' Now they 
have with drawn DV act and trying to withdraw 498a and 
join me back,

I dont want to take her back and need a divorce without
appealing to Supreme court.
Please advise me.:(

Sarvana Shekar



She has done rethinking and reviewing. Forget past for a moment and review.
  1. Is she really that bad or it is ur hatred?
  2. Is it possible to get a 2nd wife who will 
  3. be better then her?Think as 3 rd person if she was
  4.  wrong in filing the said cases? Be honest by keeping a 
  5. hand on head of  ur dearest family person. If I have
  6.  really abused my wife, taunted her for not getting 
  7. enough , or similar incidences by my family then my 
  8. heart will say she has legal right to go against me in
  9.  court and that is the only thing a law abiding citizens 
  10. can do. Why break law so any one goes against 
  11. us to court??All married couples have fight and sooner
  12.  or later they bury the hatchets. And at later age 
  13. they realise that togatherness is a bliss and singlehood, 
  14. second partner may not be as as good as was thought. 
  15. There r several ways to improve her and to make her 
  16. compitiable. We have to put in efforts to improve our 
  17. staff, children etc like wise we have to seriously work 
  18. on improving our partner and so also ourselves. 
I pray to god ( which I do not as a daily ritual )
 from my
heart for you and wish that you rebuild your falling
 home by
 putting in efforts . Any family member from your side thrying
to bulldoz your home needs correction.
Yours is the first mail which I saw this morning
and there
 is no better way to worship god then helping save a
 married life of some one and my sincere appeal to
give a pause, review , things are not that bad . repair
 and rnew relat






Modify

ions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment